Thursday, July 16, 2009


Typical--need I say more?


Again, what else is there to say?



I'm a very special princess with a lot of high maintenance needs!!




Dana, you should be proud. You know my opinion of pictures of my large pregnant self :-)
Addison was very disturbed about being made to stand on a stool so she could reach my belly. The only thing that made it tolerable was that she could then look for my belly button easier. She loves searching for everyone's belly buttons--it's the simple things!!























Again, all for Dana!!
















Is that smug or what--who knows what she's thinking.




















This is probably the best pictoral demonstration of the personalities. Lexi in the clouds and Addison very determined to win!!














One of the rare genuine smiles that we got from Miss Priss.




















Loving Life!!




















Miss Priss at her best!!














Only four for a few more weeks!!














Lincoln doesn't know what he's in for!!




















Always ready to jump up and make a run for it.




















What is she thinking?






































Plenty of attitude here!!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

I love the new family pictures, they all look great! I look forward to meeting Lincoln soon!

Judith and Lance said...

Danelle -- THANK YOU FOR THE update, I loved it and loved hearing about your girls. Oh, I just know our girls would have a blast together. Your stories about Lexi are hilarious, I just love how prissy she is. The family pictures were great, you honestly look very beautiful in them and you know I wouldn't say that if I didn't think it. I love your hair, it always looks like you just came from the salon. Thanks again and oh for the record I love the name Lincoln, wish I would've thought of it first! :) Good luck with 3 under 3, any day now. You are much braver than I.

Amy said...

Your girls make me laugh! They both have such great opposite personalities. I am sure Reagan will be the "Amy" of the group and settle all the sister disputes! HaHa! Look forward to play dates in the future!

Davene said...

Hi, Danelle!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment today...and thanks for letting me know how you found me. Isn't it funny how we can hop from blog to blog and end up in such random places, making connections with people all over the country (world, actually)? For me, it's one of the joys of blogging.

Your girls are adorable; and just so you know, I love the name Lincoln! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.